ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26062014 -
A total of 36,970.318 common shares were voted at the meeting, representing 81.11% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the corporation. All matters presented for approval at the meeting were duly authorized and approved, as follows:
1. Election of all management nominees to the board of directors of the corporation;
2. Appointment of
3. Authorization of the directors to fix the auditors remuneration;
4. Approval of certain option grants to directors of the Corporation, including a grant to a new director.
5. Approval of the Restricted Share Unit Plan of the Corporation and grants under such Plan.
A total of 11,522,432 shares were 'non-votes' under U.S. proxy rules and were not cast with respect to the election of each of the directors.
Of the eight above-listed directors, seven were re-elected to the Board. The new director,
Commenting on the Seabridge Board, Chairman and CEO
Retiring at this year's annual meeting was
The Company's principal assets are the KSM property located near
Chairman and CEO
Tel: (416) 367-9292
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant