The company, which provides payments services risk management and IT solutions for online businesses, said it has seen a strong start to 2014, following on from trading momentum generated in 2013, which saw revenues in the first quarter of the current financial year both better than expected and substantially ahead of the fourth quarter of last year.
"The strong start to 2014 has continued and that as a result, both revenues and EBITDA for the full year to
EBITDA is earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World