The company, which provides payments services risk management and IT solutions for online businesses, said it has seen a strong start to 2014, following on from trading momentum generated in 2013, which saw revenues in the first quarter of the current financial year both better than expected and substantially ahead of the fourth quarter of last year.
"The strong start to 2014 has continued and that as a result, both revenues and EBITDA for the full year to
EBITDA is earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel