Sabai Technology, creators of the leading VPN Router firmware Sabai OS, has announced an expansion of its 7-day-a-week technical support department, with a simplified schedule and more coverage hours.
Starting in July, the company will offer support from
Sabai Technology is widely recognized for its valuable, one-on-one customer support, including phone, email, chat and remote service. The company is committed to having the best technical and customer support in the industry.
"Sabai's goal has always been to make networking technology that is complex and intimidating available to everyday users," says
This dedication to accessibility starts with Sabai's user-friendly interface, 3 step OpenVPN setup, and extends to many other user benefits in the VPN router products. But the extension of that philosophy to service is part of what makes the company unique. Sabai Technology guarantees the hardware and performance on all of the company's products.
"It isn't enough for us to just get it working, we want the customers getting the best possible speeds and throughput," says
On average, a VPN router can slow VPN throughput by up to 20 percent. But Sabai Technology technical support is trained to get the highest speeds possible out of their devices.
"A lot of our technical support calls aren't about devices that aren't working, but on how we can get more speed. I've been called the Speed Queen," says Petty. "I'm happy when my customers are happy."
Sabai Technology sells VPN Routers at SabaiTechnology.com, as well as on VPN partner site StrongVPN.com. All products ship with 90 days of technical support included, with an additional year of support available for just
Sabai Technology is a young tech company located in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11985185.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go