Rural women in municipality of Lubango, southern Huila province, Thursday asked the banking institutions to open branches in the local markets, in order to avoid risk by money robbers.
The request was made during the municipal forum on consultation of rural women running under the motto: " women's contribution to development process".
The women also asked the commercial bank for granting them credit to buy input and other equipment for support the farming activity as well as access to the land.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia