Contract Awarded For Renewal to long-running telecommunications
Optus has supplied telecommunications services to the department since 2001.
Immigration last renewed the Optus contract in mid 2012 for two years and
In that time Optus implemented a virtualised contact centre for the department, rolled out voice-over-IP capability to 7000 seats, and transitioned the Immigration wide area network (WAN) to Optus IP network, Optus Evolve.
Late Friday Immigration revealed Optus would continue to provide telecommunications services to the agency for another two years to mid 2016, in a deal worth
Optus declined to comment. Immigration has been approached for comment.
Optus also recently won an extension to its contract with the
Optus and Defence jointly launched the
Optus will continue to provide managed services for the satellite until 2018 under the extension, and will additionally provide satellite support services for Defence s wider satellite capability.
Contractor name : OPTUS
Contractor address : Optus
Implementing agency : OWNER :
Url : www.optus.com.au/
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays