Contract Awarded For Renewal to long-running telecommunications
Optus has supplied telecommunications services to the department since 2001.
Immigration last renewed the Optus contract in mid 2012 for two years and
In that time Optus implemented a virtualised contact centre for the department, rolled out voice-over-IP capability to 7000 seats, and transitioned the Immigration wide area network (WAN) to Optus IP network, Optus Evolve.
Late Friday Immigration revealed Optus would continue to provide telecommunications services to the agency for another two years to mid 2016, in a deal worth
Optus declined to comment. Immigration has been approached for comment.
Optus also recently won an extension to its contract with the
Optus and Defence jointly launched the
Optus will continue to provide managed services for the satellite until 2018 under the extension, and will additionally provide satellite support services for Defence s wider satellite capability.
Contractor name : OPTUS
Contractor address : Optus
Implementing agency : OWNER :
Url : www.optus.com.au/
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges