ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26062014 -
Following the Conversion, YA Global will hold 75,386,355 shares or 3.9% of the Company's total voting rights.
As announced on
Following the Conversion, the Company's total issued ordinary share capital will be 1,934,587,543 ordinary shares of 0.1p. Application has been made to the
The above figure of 1,934,587,543 may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in the Company under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Tel: 0207 747 9990, 0776 647 4849
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- ISIS Grew Strong as al-Qaida Weakened