PointServ has recently expanded its payroll providers to include a more complex and all-encompassing validation system. Companies such as ADP,
The developers of PointServ are continuously looking to improve the mortgage industry by providing borrowers as well as mortgage lenders with the most efficient loan validation process to date. In reaction to the growth of technology and availability of resources, mortgage and banking institutions have come to the realization that the age old process of manually sending and receiving documents creates an inefficient transmission of data and ultimately disables instantaneous loan verification.
In order for PointServ to implement a faster and instantaneous mortgage approval verification, Calyx's proprietary system, POINT?, has been integrated with PointServ's InstantSOURC™ technology allowing borrower's documents to be sourced directly from over 19,000 financial institutions. Using strict and secure practices, PointServ uniquely retrieves W2s, bank statements, filed tax returns, and pay-stubs electronically- providing validation within seconds upon request.
For more information, please visit PointServ.com or schedule a one-on-one online InstantSOURC demonstration.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11988275.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal