The niche plastics products manufacturer posted pretax profit of
Earnings before interest, taxation, depreciation and amortisation margin moved up to 15.1% from 14.3% a year earlier.
Revenue from packaging consumables rose slightly to
Sales were also mixed for industrial products, with revenue from plastic rotating parts down to
The company said revenue from new business across the group was
"We had anticipated that programmes won in prior years would contribute significantly to sales during the period and whilst this did happen in some areas of our business, it was not the case throughout," the company said.
"The acquisition brings with it approximately
Looking ahead, the company said trading in the first quarter 2015 continues in line with management expectations, while there are signs that trading conditions will improve over the coming months.
On the back of its performance the company increased its dividend to
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer