The niche plastics products manufacturer posted pretax profit of
Earnings before interest, taxation, depreciation and amortisation margin moved up to 15.1% from 14.3% a year earlier.
Revenue from packaging consumables rose slightly to
Sales were also mixed for industrial products, with revenue from plastic rotating parts down to
The company said revenue from new business across the group was
"We had anticipated that programmes won in prior years would contribute significantly to sales during the period and whilst this did happen in some areas of our business, it was not the case throughout," the company said.
"The acquisition brings with it approximately
Looking ahead, the company said trading in the first quarter 2015 continues in line with management expectations, while there are signs that trading conditions will improve over the coming months.
On the back of its performance the company increased its dividend to
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed