In order to fund Phase II of the 150-megawatt Burgos wind farm in Ilocos Norte province,
EDC chief finance officer
Proceeds of the latest facility concluded the bridge funding for the second phase of the Burgos wind project that would involve a further 63-MW component.
The Burgos wind project is sited on a 686-hectare site spanning the three barangays of Saoit, Poblacion and Nagsurot in Burgos town.
Vasay said : 'The
EDC said : 'With the financing, EDC is on track to complete construction of the 87-MW phase 1 by fourth quarter 2014 and the 63-MW Phase 2 by first quarter 2015.'
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal