In order to fund Phase II of the 150-megawatt Burgos wind farm in Ilocos Norte province,
EDC chief finance officer
Proceeds of the latest facility concluded the bridge funding for the second phase of the Burgos wind project that would involve a further 63-MW component.
The Burgos wind project is sited on a 686-hectare site spanning the three barangays of Saoit, Poblacion and Nagsurot in Burgos town.
Vasay said : 'The
EDC said : 'With the financing, EDC is on track to complete construction of the 87-MW phase 1 by fourth quarter 2014 and the 63-MW Phase 2 by first quarter 2015.'
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids