Direct flood damage can cause damage to private property, including structural damage.
"Neither homeowners nor renters insurance cover floods. There is also a 30-day waiting period before a policy becomes effective unless the policy is needed for a closing by a mortgage company. If you already have a flood policy, remember it needs to be renewed each year," said
The insurance professionals at
For more information on
Having been in business for over 78 years, they have access to the majority of the insurance marketplace either through direct appointments or intermediaries resulting in the appropriate alignment of insurance carrier to clients. PIAI offers a friendly, community-based agency with personalized customer service, while also providing the capabilities of a large corporate agency with established industry relationships and decades of experience. For more information, please visit http://www.pasins.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11988526.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids