Industry insiders take a group photo at the 9th Open Source China Open Source World Summit in
The 9th Open Source China Open Source World Summit concluded in
The two-day event kicked off on Friday, with the theme "Mobile, Smart, Open, Innovation".
The industry sees its size growing bigger each year, and big players in this sector have lined out clearer blueprints for their future development, Qiu said.
Open-source software is computer software with its source code made available and licensed with a license in which the copyright holder provides the rights to study, change and distribute the software to anyone for any purpose.
Linux is a mostly Portable Operating System Interface-compliant computer operating system assembled under the model of a free and open source software development and distribution, according to the Wikipedia.
The world's fastest supercomputer,
"Linux is the best and most economical operating system," Qiu said.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant