In 100 days, the international
The idea behind this event: Fundament knowledge from basic research should not be stored behind closed laboratory doors. Instead, it should be transferred into marketable products. "bionection" will provide an ideal platform to present excellent ideas: In six topic-based panels, scientists will present their projects and technologies to potential partners from the industry covering a broad range of current life science issues like bioengineering, biomaterials, bioinformatics, medical technology, new technologies, diagnostics, Saxon-Hungarian special session and therapeutics, vaccines, drugs. Alongside the short ten minutes pitch presentations in the panels and a poster exhibition, the One-to-one Partnering offers plenty of opportunities for intense networking. The focus country this year is
Companies and further multipliers will attract enormous attention when presenting themselves as a part of the bionection industry exhibition. They will provide a local point of contact for scientists and will support networking with other companies from the international life sciences industry. Company exhibition entities from 6 to 30 square meters size can be booked - including free tickets for the conference.
As an additional service, biosaxony offers interactive workshops in preparation for the conference taking place before and during the event. The workshops will inform and motivate scientists about how to best present their projects to potential industry partners. The "
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?