In 100 days, the international
The idea behind this event: Fundament knowledge from basic research should not be stored behind closed laboratory doors. Instead, it should be transferred into marketable products. "bionection" will provide an ideal platform to present excellent ideas: In six topic-based panels, scientists will present their projects and technologies to potential partners from the industry covering a broad range of current life science issues like bioengineering, biomaterials, bioinformatics, medical technology, new technologies, diagnostics, Saxon-Hungarian special session and therapeutics, vaccines, drugs. Alongside the short ten minutes pitch presentations in the panels and a poster exhibition, the One-to-one Partnering offers plenty of opportunities for intense networking. The focus country this year is
Companies and further multipliers will attract enormous attention when presenting themselves as a part of the bionection industry exhibition. They will provide a local point of contact for scientists and will support networking with other companies from the international life sciences industry. Company exhibition entities from 6 to 30 square meters size can be booked - including free tickets for the conference.
As an additional service, biosaxony offers interactive workshops in preparation for the conference taking place before and during the event. The workshops will inform and motivate scientists about how to best present their projects to potential industry partners. The "
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton