Citation: "79 FR 36806"
Document Number: "ET Docket No. 14-14 and GN Docket No. 12-268; DA 14-852"
SUMMARY: In this document, the
DATES: Comments must be filed on or before
ADDRESSES: You may submit comments, identified by ET Docket No. 14-14 and GN Docket No. 12-268, by any of the following methods:
* People with Disabilities: Contact the
For detailed instructions for submitting comments and additional information on the process, see the SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION section of this document.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: This is a summary of the Commission's document, ET Docket No. 14-14, DA 14-852, released
Pursuant to SUBSEC 1.415 and 1.419 of the Commission's rules, 47 CFR 1.415, 1.419, interested parties may file comments on or before the date indicated on the first page of this document. Comments may be filed using the Commission's Electronic Comment Filing System (ECFS). See Electronic Filing of Documents in Rulemaking Proceedings, 63 FR 24121 (1998).
* Electronic Filers: Comments may be filed electronically using the Internet by accessing the ECFS: http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/ecfs2/.
* Paper Filers: Parties who choose to file by paper must file an original and one copy of each filing. If more than one docket or rulemaking number appears in the caption of this proceeding, filers must submit two additional copies for each additional docket or rulemaking number.
Filings can be sent by hand or messenger delivery, by commercial overnight courier, or by first-class or overnight
* All hand-delivered or messenger-delivered paper filings for the Commission's Secretary must be delivered to FCC Headquarters at
* Commercial overnight mail (other than U.S. Postal Service Express Mail and Priority Mail) must be sent to
People with Disabilities: To request materials in accessible formats for people with disabilities (braille, large print, electronic files, audio format), send an email to email@example.com or call the
2. In the inter-service interference (ISIX) public Notice, OET invited comment on a methodology for predicting ISIX. For purposes of that methodology, OET assumed that the wireless services operating in the new 600
4. Additionally, the
Specific Topics of Comment
5. OET seeks comment on the measurements and observations discussed in OET's Report. Specifically, OET seeks comment on whether these measurements, in conjunction with CEA's measurements, support the D/U ratios, OFR, and power adjustments that appear in Tables 8, 9, and 10 of the ISIX Notice.
6. OET also seeks comment on the relevance of the measurements associated with two receiver models that are more than 7 years old. The OET Report contains measurements of a 2007 model year receiver and the CEA Report contains measurements of a 2006 model year receiver. OET anticipates that these receivers will no longer be commercially available and will be approaching the end of their useful lifecycle at the time of the wireless build out in the 600
7. The Notice was issued pursuant to
[FR Doc. 2014-15214 Filed 6-27-14;
BILLING CODE 6712-01-P
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say