According to data released by
The kiwi that closed Monday's trading at 0.8755 against the greenback and 88.67 versus the yen advanced to 0.8772 and 89.03, respectively. If the kiwi extends gain, it is likely to resistance around 0.88 against the greenback and 91.2 against the yen.
The NZ currency ticked up to 1.5605 against the euro, which may be compared to Monday's closing value of 1.5630. The next possible upside target level for the kiwi is seen around the 1.55 area.
The kiwi reversed from an early low of 1.0768 against the aussie and edged up to 1.0743. The kiwi is likely to find resistance around the 1.07 mark.
Looking ahead, the Reserve Bank of
The PMIs from major European economies, German unemployment rate for June and Eurozone jobless rate for May are due in the European session.
From the US, ISM manufacturing for June and construction spending for May are set for release in the
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season