“The NinjaTrader acquisition is exciting not only for current Mirus Futures clients and users of the NinjaTrader platform, but for the futures industry as whole” stated
NinjaTrader and Mirus Futures have over 10 years of demonstrated growth operating as partners with a shared common goal: empower traders with outstanding service and industry leading technology. This shared goal, proven history and desire to advance the trading experience made Mirus Futures an easy selection for NinjaTrader’s strategic expansion into the delivery of brokerage services.
“As the industry’s leading platform provider, we have witnessed the inefficiencies of brokerage along with the resulting frustrations experienced by our traders,” stated
NinjaTrader Brokerage is immediately available to accept new clients with Dorman Trading as their Futures Commission Merchant (FCM). Existing users of the NinjaTrader platform do not have to make any changes to their current brokerage relationships and the transition to NinjaTrader Brokerage for existing Mirus Futures clients is completely seamless.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World