Newman Ferrara’s investigation concerns whether Auxilium’s Board of Directors has breached its fiduciary duties to act in the best interests of Auxilium’s stockholders. The investigation focuses on the potential unfairness of the consideration being provided to Auxilium’s stockholders and the process by which Auxilium’s Board of Directors considered and approved the proposed deal.
Concerned investors may contact Newman Ferrara attorney
Newman Ferrara maintains a multifaceted practice based in
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe