Newman Ferrara’s investigation concerns whether Auxilium’s Board of Directors has breached its fiduciary duties to act in the best interests of Auxilium’s stockholders. The investigation focuses on the potential unfairness of the consideration being provided to Auxilium’s stockholders and the process by which Auxilium’s Board of Directors considered and approved the proposed deal.
Concerned investors may contact Newman Ferrara attorney
Newman Ferrara maintains a multifaceted practice based in
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?