Earlier this week Zambia Reports published statements of a bank account owned by President
Today we are releasing to the public the first batch of
Given the nature of the deposits in this account and relatively modest amounts, it is highly unlikely that this is the primary personal account of Mwango Sata.
Unlike Sata's account, Mwango's account #0015045305005 is held in Zambian Kwacha and was highly active on the outgoing withdrawals and spending. The account was opened on
Soon, however, Mwango Sata began to enjoy a stream of income from the same individual who had filled his father's account. On
The account also shows Mwango spending on food, drink, and luxury products in
According to company registration documents revealed by Zambia Reports last month, Mwango Sata, along with his mother and his brother in law, sit on the board of a company known as "
The accounts held at
Stay tuned to this space for the publication of Mwango Sata's 2013 account statements in the coming days.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine