Resumption of this cooperation began at the last AfDB annual meetings in
This mission follows the AfDB board's approval of a donation of approximately
Meetings are planned with top-level transition authorities with the aim of discussing priority areas for cooperation and support prospects, particularly in the field of building Central African State's capacity for resilience and fragility reduction.
The delegation will also meet with the country's other development partners, including the
These meetings fall into the Strategy to Support Countries in Situations of Fragility established by the AfDB, determined to be placed at the heart of the continent's transformation initiatives and to facilitate the emergence of a context for more resilient and more inclusive growth in
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria