Resumption of this cooperation began at the last AfDB annual meetings in
This mission follows the AfDB board's approval of a donation of approximately
Meetings are planned with top-level transition authorities with the aim of discussing priority areas for cooperation and support prospects, particularly in the field of building Central African State's capacity for resilience and fragility reduction.
The delegation will also meet with the country's other development partners, including the
These meetings fall into the Strategy to Support Countries in Situations of Fragility established by the AfDB, determined to be placed at the heart of the continent's transformation initiatives and to facilitate the emergence of a context for more resilient and more inclusive growth in
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy