Sindh Minister for
Addressing a meeting of the officials of the
The Sindh Minister said that the retailers should ensure display of notified price list.
Wholesalers should also be persuaded to display banners and boards of prices, he added.
He also directed that the Inspection teams of the
The Provincial Agriculture Minister was also informed that during the current year 2548 profiteers have been challaned.
He also directed the officials concerned to employ all available resources for development of agriculture sector.
He said progress report about the steps taken to bring improvement in agriculture equipment, pesticides, water situation and seeds should also be presented in the meeting which is scheduled to be held after 15 days.
He also directed to immediately dissolve the Sindh Pesticides Committee and asked to reconstitute the Sindh Pesticides Committee to monitor the standards of pesticides in Sindh province.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy