Sindh Minister for
Addressing a meeting of the officials of the
The Sindh Minister said that the retailers should ensure display of notified price list.
Wholesalers should also be persuaded to display banners and boards of prices, he added.
He also directed that the Inspection teams of the
The Provincial Agriculture Minister was also informed that during the current year 2548 profiteers have been challaned.
He also directed the officials concerned to employ all available resources for development of agriculture sector.
He said progress report about the steps taken to bring improvement in agriculture equipment, pesticides, water situation and seeds should also be presented in the meeting which is scheduled to be held after 15 days.
He also directed to immediately dissolve the Sindh Pesticides Committee and asked to reconstitute the Sindh Pesticides Committee to monitor the standards of pesticides in Sindh province.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits