AfDB said that, the loan amount was sanctioned to The Mauritius Central Electricity Board (CEB) to redevelop the 60MW Saint Louis Power Plant, which would cost
The project would feature four heavy fuel oil (HFO) driven 15MW generators, a power station building, two 1,000 cu metre tanks for the storage of HFO and one 132 kV sub-station for linking the power plant to CEB s main electricity grid.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Recommendations