The British maker of heavy machine guns, weapon mounting systems and turrets posted a pretax loss of
Revenues in the period increased to
"The main operational highlights in the first six months of the financial year were the successful delivery of our new general purpose machine gun product, the continued development of our new military rifle product, continued order generation and the ongoing site consolidation planning," the company said in a statement.
The company said its order book and revenue generation is heavily weighted towards the second half of the year.
Back in March,
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million