Following the launch of the Malaysia Economic Monitor,
Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Seri Abdul Wahid Omar said the move would bring substantial savings to the government.
He added that taking the collective total to
Underpinned by the benefits from the enhanced conditions in developed economies, the
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy