The oil and gas exploration and development company, which is yet to produce any revenues, said its pretax loss narrowed to
The company said its pretax loss narrowed as the company reduced its general and administrative expenses after closing its
Oil production rates from the site have averaged 468 barrels of oil per day in April, and 361 barrels of oil per day in March.
On Monday, the company said it had total cash and cash equivalents of
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant