The oil and gas exploration and development company, which is yet to produce any revenues, said its pretax loss narrowed to
The company said its pretax loss narrowed as the company reduced its general and administrative expenses after closing its
Oil production rates from the site have averaged 468 barrels of oil per day in April, and 361 barrels of oil per day in March.
On Monday, the company said it had total cash and cash equivalents of
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges