KOGI State Governor,
The governor expressed satisfaction with the level of work on the project located in Jamata, near Lokoja.
Speaking when he received the Chairman of Unicane, Kabiru Shuaibu, in his office in Lokoja, the deputy governor,
He said the state neededed reputable investors who would harness its abundant resources.
He added that the government would continue to encourage investors to come to the state, and urged wealthy indigenes to also invest in the state.
Awoniyi also assured that his administration would assist investors to overcome challenges they may encounter in the course of doing business in the state.
Shuaibu said his company invested in the state because of prevailing peace in the region.
He added that the governor's private sector background also encouraged him to establish the company in the state.
The company's project would be executed in phases.
The ongoing work in the first phase would be completed within I8 months.
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks