It is also partly due to the Gulf's strong economic performance during the global instability of the past few years, which has made more investors view the region as a safe haven.
In its maiden bond issue,
The firm tightened pricing for a seven-year,
The issue eclipsed past jumbo bond issues in the Gulf, including a
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures