The high speed of innovation in telephony software and Voice over IP (VoIP) technology has been a boon to call centers around the world and prompted a boom in deployment. The advantages of increasingly feature-rich applications and low cost have been offset by new risks of disruption of service. The Q-Suite Call Survival feature allows deployment of Asterisk based Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) in a mission-critical and high value environment.
The receipt of this patent is a sign of Indosoft's commitment to research and being a global leader in the development of reliable ACD on Asterisk, the leading open source telephony software. In the past few years, Indosoft has introduced both Call Survival and the Overseer Watchdog, allowing call centers to continue production in the face of infrastructure issues. Combined with multi-server ACD, load balancing of SIP trunks via the HAASIPP product, and database replication, the Indosoft Call Survival allows mission-critical reliability to go hand-in-hand with scalability.
"We are happy to have our R&D investments protected with this patent" said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11979254.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges