Eximbank stated : "The loan would be used to directly and indirectly support exports on goods and services in infrastructure, agriculture and manufacture sectors."
It added that it would also be used to fund imports on machinery, equipment and raw materials from the IsDB member countries.
Eximbank secured the loan at the recent 39th Annual Meeting of the IsDB held in
It said the loan showed the IsDB's confidence towards the development of the Indonesian economy in future and performance of the bank.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos
- Manufacturing in U.S. at Fastest Pace in 3-1/2 Years
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery