Eximbank stated : "The loan would be used to directly and indirectly support exports on goods and services in infrastructure, agriculture and manufacture sectors."
It added that it would also be used to fund imports on machinery, equipment and raw materials from the IsDB member countries.
Eximbank secured the loan at the recent 39th Annual Meeting of the IsDB held in
It said the loan showed the IsDB's confidence towards the development of the Indonesian economy in future and performance of the bank.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays