The global hospital information system market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2013 to 2018. The market, valued at
Increasing adoption of integrated EMR solutions, adequate financial support from government, growing demand for administrative software among healthcare providers, and rise in the adoption of CPOE to overcome issues such as medication errors and adverse effects of drugs, are the major factors contributing to the growth of market. However, the implementation of the HIS systems is a costly affair and it takes more than a year to fully implement and configure these systems. Besides this, poor hardware infrastructures also restrain the HIS market, globally.
Browse through the market data tables, figures and detailed ToC on the "Hospital Information System Market".
North American Hospital Information System Market
European Hospital Information System Market
The European hospital information system market is the second largest segment in the global HIS market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% during the period, 2013 to 2018. The market was valued at
Asian Hospital Information System Market
About MicroMarket Monitor
MicroMarket Monitor identifies and attends to various unmet needs of different industrial verticals, which include value chain impact analysis. The company publishes about 12000 Market Research Reports on various Micro Markets across the world. The graphical nature and multidimensional analysis of these reports provide advanced Business Intelligence Tools to the clients in that particular target market.
Connect with us on
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/hospital-information/systems-market/prweb11985209.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures