Remember when it was easy to get a mortgage? For several years now mortgage lenders have been cracking down on applicants making it extremely difficult for aspiring homeowners to acquire loans in order to purchase a home. For individuals with fluid monthly incomes, new job placements or unique financial circumstances it has become nearly impossible to acquire home loans because of new legislation that was introduced in 2007 restricting Stated Income lending. During the most recent recession and recovery period banks and other lenders have become skeptical about lending money to anyone without verified pay stubs, income tax returns, and duplicate records. This has added to the frustration that many people experience when attempting to purchase a house in the
Homeplus Mortgage, one of the leading mortgage lenders in
After looking at extensive track record evidence the experts at Homeplus Mortgages have confirmed that Stated Income Lending is no higher risk then other lending methods. In fact, Homeplus Mortgage feels confident that when handled by their knowledgeable mortgage brokers stated income lending is an appropriate solution for clients who are looking into purchasing a home and have not been able to find financing through their own bank.
Stated Income Loans, typically do not require a letter of employment or the delivery of pay stubs. Making it an ideal lending solution for clients who cannot produce these papers.
By making Stated Income Loans available once more, Homeplus Mortgages in
To Find Out More Please Visit Homeplus Mortgages Website…
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11987418.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures