ENP Newswire -
Release date- 27062014 -
CDF has been providing financing to Sharp's consumer electronics dealers for 25 years.
'Our goal is to demonstrate Sharp's continued commitment to the OI dealer channel,' said
CDF will provide qualified Sharp dealers with streamlined credit approvals and simplified documentation requirements for their acquisition of Sharp multi-function copiers and multi-function printers. In addition, they may be eligible for an extended period of subsidized interest.
Floorplan financing, also known as inventory financing, allows dealers to stock, market and sell a wide variety of products from manufacturers. By providing an alternative to standard open account terms, programs such as this one can help dealers manage the cash conversion cycle from inventory procurement and service billing to accounts receivable collection.
'Today's announcement is indicative of the convergence between the OI business and the information technology industry,' said
CDF provided more than
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild