National members represent public and private sector stakeholders from across the healthcare delivery system that seeks to improve health outcomes and optimize medical care.
Through research and education initiatives, the Alliance members will establish a forum to advance telemedicine education and support research to further innovate and establish best practices in the patient doctor medical field.
"Fortech seeks to mobilize high-level national and donor commitments toward the goal of universal adoption and use of telemedicine." Ambitious but achievable the Alliance's goal is to foster and mobilize support from a wide range of stakeholders; public, private, and non-profit.
To achieve our goal, the alliance will work collaboratively with its international members to bring together from different sectors and localities the sharing of knowledge of telemedicine technology, and enable interoperability across the broadest possible group.
"Alliance will act as a Clearinghouse: share best practices, cross-cutting ideas and learning, and communicate with all parties. Seek to foster innovation and Discovery: Lower the barriers to parties working together and sharing data, enhancing innovation, and advancing medical care discovery."
Fortech invites organizations and individuals as supporters and partners, public and private organizations to establish
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11987355.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips