Level 3 Communications, Inc.'s (LVLT) merger with TW Telecom, Inc. increases LVLT's scale and focus on high margin enterprise account revenues while increasing the company's overall competitive position and ability to capture incremental market share, according to Fitch Ratings' 'U.S. Telecom and Cable Stats Quarterly' .
LVLT remains committed to operate within its 3x to 5x net leverage target. The enhanced scale and ability to generate meaningful free cash flow (FCF) resulting from the transaction reinforces Fitch's expectation of further strengthening of LVLT's credit profile.
Sprint Corp. and T-Mobile USA are reportedly nearing a transaction in which Sprint will acquire T-Mobile for approximately
Fitch's 'U.S. Telecom and Cable Stats Quarterly' provides a summary of operating performance, credit metrics, and liquidity positions of the companies in the telecommunications sector of Fitch's rating universe over the past four years, as well as key credit strengths and concerns as of the end of 1Q'14.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve