Angolan minister of Finance,
The Cabinet minister was speaking at the opening ceremony of the 4th
Armando said that the event will enable the country to gain the best practices of a modern capital market and capable to attract more foreign investments in productive sector of the economy, which abide by the international specificities and macroeconomic strategic objectives.
The Cabinet minister stressed that the initiative offers a broad strategic sense between the banking and capital market entities along the reciprocal need to enhance the institutional mission of both parties.
He added that this will avoid the risk in financial applications and suggest a fair income and not speculative, guiding the investors in pursuit of economic growth linked to better distribution of national wealth.
The first concerns the relationship between the capital market and banking, extracted from lessons, either from the crisis recorded in 1928 and that of 2008.
While the second rule mentioned by the Finance Minister, refers to the relationship between the capital market and banking in which the savings applied to the capital markets should be linked directly or indirectly to the real sector of the economy to fund the growth of Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare