Consequently, the bank said in a statement that its cardholders can now shop from the world's major international retailers with more flexibility and convenience.
Coming on the heels of the proposed nationwide adoption of the CBN's cashless initiative from
PayPal, a global player in the e-commerce industry, offers a faster and effective means of conducting transactions over the internet and is being used by millions of customers across the world.
Divisional Head, Electronic Banking, AdÉdÈjÌ OlÓwÈ who spoke on behalf of the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer,
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million