Consequently, the bank said in a statement that its cardholders can now shop from the world's major international retailers with more flexibility and convenience.
Coming on the heels of the proposed nationwide adoption of the CBN's cashless initiative from
PayPal, a global player in the e-commerce industry, offers a faster and effective means of conducting transactions over the internet and is being used by millions of customers across the world.
Divisional Head, Electronic Banking, AdÉdÈjÌ OlÓwÈ who spoke on behalf of the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer,
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low