In his role leading the REO division, Brooks will provide its strategic direction and manage relationships with attorneys, agents and vendors. The addition of this business line within Fay Servicing will enable the firm to design optimal resolution and marketing strategies in order to maximize returns on each asset. The services provided by the company’s REO division include: eviction attorney selection and oversight, access to a large preferred real estate agent network, “cash for keys” negotiations, pre-marketing strategies, contractor selection and project oversight, listing and marketing properties, offer and contract negotiations and title and closing coordination.
Brooks has more than 20 years in the real estate, mortgage servicing, REO management, asset disposition and lending industries. Before joining Fay Servicing, he served as vice president of Quantum Servicing, where he oversaw the bankruptcy, foreclosure, real-estate owned, property preservation and valuations departments. In addition, Brooks was AVP/manager of REO for Accredited Home Lenders, where he lead a team of asset managers across the country to determine market value and the best marketing strategies on REO properties, including reviewing and approving marketing plans, repairs, list prices and offers presented.
“Launching this division simply would not have happened if we had not found someone with such a strong background and compelling track record in the REO business,” said
About Fay Servicing
For Fay Servicing
Source: Fay Servicing
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row