But the taxi maker warned that trading so far in 2014 has been slow, and as a result it will need further funding.
The co-developer and supplier of the
Revenue increased slightly to
"Strong sales of new
The company said that due to the difficult trading conditions, it is carefully managing its cash position, and it expects to need additional funding.
"Trading in 2014 has been challenging but we have laid the foundations for long-term growth both through acquisition and through the rental fleet. Additional funding is expected to be required in 2014 due to the trading conditions," said Swingewood.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays