But the taxi maker warned that trading so far in 2014 has been slow, and as a result it will need further funding.
The co-developer and supplier of the
Revenue increased slightly to
"Strong sales of new
The company said that due to the difficult trading conditions, it is carefully managing its cash position, and it expects to need additional funding.
"Trading in 2014 has been challenging but we have laid the foundations for long-term growth both through acquisition and through the rental fleet. Additional funding is expected to be required in 2014 due to the trading conditions," said Swingewood.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007