But the taxi maker warned that trading so far in 2014 has been slow, and as a result it will need further funding.
The co-developer and supplier of the
Revenue increased slightly to
"Strong sales of new
The company said that due to the difficult trading conditions, it is carefully managing its cash position, and it expects to need additional funding.
"Trading in 2014 has been challenging but we have laid the foundations for long-term growth both through acquisition and through the rental fleet. Additional funding is expected to be required in 2014 due to the trading conditions," said Swingewood.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Deported Honduran Families Face a Bleak Future
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post