/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION IN
The Offering is being made through a syndicate of underwriters led by
The underwriters have been granted an over-allotment option (the "Option") to purchase up to an additional 947,400 Common Shares from the Company at a price of CAN$4.75 per Common Share for additional gross proceeds of CAN$4,500,150 if the Option is exercised in full. The Option can be exercised for a period of 30 days from the closing date.
The Offering is expected to close on or about
No securities regulatory authority has either approved or disapproved the contents of this press release. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities of DataWind in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The Common Shares have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "1933 Act") or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in
DataWind is a leader in low-cost Internet connectivity for emerging markets. DataWind's mission is to bring the Internet, which has the ability to create tremendous social and economic benefits, to billions of unconnected people in the developing world. The Company's Internet Delivery Platform offers a low-cost Internet connectivity solution by bundling an affordable tablet device with an inexpensive, pre-paid, Internet browsing 2G service plan.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers