Advisor to Prime Minister on Water and Power Dr.
In an interview, he said the project will help overcome power shortage, besides irrigating thousands of acres of barren land.
He said negotiations are also underway with
The Project is located in District Kohistan of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause