Advisor to Prime Minister on Water and Power Dr.
In an interview, he said the project will help overcome power shortage, besides irrigating thousands of acres of barren land.
He said negotiations are also underway with
The Project is located in District Kohistan of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World