2014-15 in its meeting held here at CDA Headquarters on Friday. The Budget meeting was chaired by Chairman CDA, Mr.
On the occasion, Member Finance,
The total outlay of spending is estimated at
Financial Year i.e. 2013-14. Total receipts are estimated at
Development budget is estimated as
of the total budget.
On the occasion the Chairman CDA said that this budget is development oriented and focus has been given to acquisition of land, development of stalled sectors where development is pending since many years and development of new sectors to provide opportunities for new housing facilities to the people.
He also said that in addition to major development projects focus has also been given to the repair and maintenance of existing infrastructure, play grounds, parks, sewerage system and water supply lines. Major development priority schemes to be carried out during the current financial year i.e. 2014-15 through CDA sources have been proposed for
During the current financial year
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?