The Ministers of Finance and of Education of
"The new system will allow universities to treat more effectively the increase in revenue and ensure transition to an effective system of budget planning. In this context, questions of forming the accounting system conforming to the new requirements, payment of professorial teaching staff on ratio of quality, as well as evaluating the level of student scholarship on good progress in university," Sharifov said.
"The FARABI system will allow automating fully the financial system and reporting system of universities at the level of national and international standards, expand financial management capabilities, and the application of a number of new modules in human resource management system," Jabbarov said.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids