The Ministers of Finance and of Education of
"The new system will allow universities to treat more effectively the increase in revenue and ensure transition to an effective system of budget planning. In this context, questions of forming the accounting system conforming to the new requirements, payment of professorial teaching staff on ratio of quality, as well as evaluating the level of student scholarship on good progress in university," Sharifov said.
"The FARABI system will allow automating fully the financial system and reporting system of universities at the level of national and international standards, expand financial management capabilities, and the application of a number of new modules in human resource management system," Jabbarov said.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women