The Australian dollar fell to 5-day lows of 1.4520 against the euro and 0.9394 against the US dollar, from early highs of 1.4471 and 0.9430, respectively.
Moving away from an early high of 95.60 against the yen, the Australian dollar slipped to nearly a 2-week low of 95.27.
The aussie which closed last week's deals at 1.0044 against the Canadian dollar, fell to yesterday's multi-week low of 1.0036. This may be compared to an early high of 1.0065.
If the aussie extends its fall, it is likely to find support around 1.46 against the euro, 0.93 against the greenback, 94.15 against the yen and 1.00 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go