The stock pulled the overall index down by 3.72 percent. The DFM is down by 27 percent from its peak in May.
Other stocks related to the construction industry followed suit.
The collapse marks a continuation of the builder's downward trend on the
After swinging wildly this month in response to
The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange dropped by 1.1 percent during the same period.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama