The stock pulled the overall index down by 3.72 percent. The DFM is down by 27 percent from its peak in May.
Other stocks related to the construction industry followed suit.
The collapse marks a continuation of the builder's downward trend on the
After swinging wildly this month in response to
The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange dropped by 1.1 percent during the same period.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low