The Angolan banking financing system has 1400 bank agencies, supported by 17000 workers, affirmed on Thursday the deputy chairman of
Speaking at 4th
According to the interlocutor, the mentioned figures are "Truly expressive" from a sector that along these years gave a contribution to the country's economic growth.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)