The Angolan banking financing system has 1400 bank agencies, supported by 17000 workers, affirmed on Thursday the deputy chairman of
Speaking at 4th
According to the interlocutor, the mentioned figures are "Truly expressive" from a sector that along these years gave a contribution to the country's economic growth.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy