As part of the transaction, River Road’s executive team and key investment professionals have agreed to long-term commitments to remain with the firm.
AMG is a global asset management company with equity investments in leading boutique investment management firms. AMG’s innovative partnership approach allows each Affiliate’s management team to own significant equity in their firm while maintaining operational autonomy. AMG’s strategy is to generate growth through the internal growth of existing Affiliates, as well as through investments in new Affiliates. In addition, AMG provides centralized assistance to its Affiliates in strategic matters, marketing, distribution, product development and operations. As of
Certain matters discussed in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Actual results and the timing of certain events could differ materially from those projected in or contemplated by the forward-looking statements due to a number of factors, including changes in the securities or financial markets or in general economic conditions, the availability of equity and debt financing, competition for acquisitions of interests in investment management firms, the ability to close pending investments, the investment performance of our Affiliates and their ability to effectively market their investment strategies, and other risks detailed from time to time in AMG’s filings with the
AMG routinely posts information that may be significant for investors in the Investor Relations section of its website, and encourages investors to consult that section regularly. For additional information, please visit www.amg.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry