June has been a great month for
Certificates were presented on
AIMS will be hosting their next 4-Day Certification Class starting
Congratulations to the Spring 2014 LATTC AIMS Certified Students:
• Madrona Cathleen
The above students are available for internship. For resumes please contact AIMS at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT AIMS 360
AIMS offers a fully integrated apparel ERP solution for importers, distributors and manufactures of apparel, footwear, handbags, accessories, jewelry, home furnishings and other fashion related goods. With 30 years of experience, AIMS ties cutting-edge technology with all facets of your business. AIMS 360' product suite is comprehensive, feature-rich, user-friendly, easy to implement, and is compatible on a laptop, PC, Mac and iPad. Solutions are available for on-site applications and in the cloud. Whether a start-up, medium, or large size business, AIMS gives you all the tools to grow and increase your businesses ROI.
A Microsoft Gold Partner and Gold Level QuickBooks developer, AIMS 360 provides the most professional, up-to-date program in the industry, including AIMS GL Integration™ with QuickBooks, AIMS EasyShop™ online e-commerce retail shopping cart, AIMS WebLink™ online wholesale shopping cart, UPS,
AIMS 360 delivers all of this at affordable prices. From materials to finished goods, our application is easy-to-use, customizable and low-cost.
Find out why so many apparel businesses rely on AIMS360 since 1984!
310-361-5710 | email@example.com | http://www.aims360.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11983232.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures