The yen fell to more than a 2-week low of 95.07 against the Australian dollar and a 1-week low of 171.79 against the pound, from early highs of 94.50 and 171.27, respectively. The yen closed yesterday's deals at 94.66 against the aussie and 171.44 against the pound.
The yen retreated to 102.39 against the US dollar, 86.74 against the NZ dollar, 139.33 against the euro, 113.98 against the Swiss franc and 93.98 against the Canadian dollar, from early highs of 102.27, 86.42, 139.10, 113.83 and 93.94, respectively.
If the yen extends its fall, it is likely to find support around 95.96 against the aussie, 172.07 against the pound, 103.06 against the greenback, 87.62 against the kiwi, 140.83 against the euro, 114.85 against the franc and 94.27 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE