WYG also revealed that it has been appointed as a partner in a consortium that has been awarded a new contract in
In a statement, the infrastructure consultancy said it made a
WYG's order book increased to
WYG said its revenue and profitability since the year end has continued to be in line with expectations.
"WYG is now in better shape than it has been for several years, with a highly differentiated consultancy offering, a financial structure which fully supports its potential, and clear momentum in its order book," Hamer said in a statement.
"Our key strengths in advising clients on asset creation, managing socio-economic development programmes and facilitating the restructuring of fragile states place us well to continue to convert our strong pipeline of opportunities in these areas," Hamer added.
Meanwhile, WYG said its contract win means that it will work in a joint venture with the consortium's leader,
WYG said its initial work will result in the delivery of an inception report. If the report is accepted, WYG expects it to lead to further work on the project, which has a total potential value of about
"This contract win is a major achievement as it is the single largest stabilisation project in
"It builds on our experience in delivering large scale and complex projects, which include the
The contract forms part of the
WYG shares were Tuesday quoted at
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses