"This license agreement is another important step in our new network management licensing program," said
The licensed patents relate to fault management and lawful intercept aspects of network management technologies. The patents are a subset of the global portfolio of patents and applications that WiLAN acquired from Siemens AG related to telecommunication network management and mobile multimedia in
The licensed fault management technology helps network operators provide reliable network connectivity to customers. This provides significant benefits to network operators including increased subscriber attraction and retention and service level commitments. The licensed technology is fundamental to efficient network operations around the world.
The licensed lawful intercept technology helps network operators meet legal obligations in a streamlined and efficient manner. By reducing the overhead associated with meeting these obligations, the licensed technology helps operators provide a necessary service with minimal impact on operations and bottom line financial performance.
WiLAN, founded in 1992, is a leading technology innovation and licensing company. WiLAN has licensed its intellectual property to over 280 companies worldwide. Inventions in our portfolio have been licensed by companies that manufacture or sell a wide range of communication and consumer electronics products including 3G and 4G handsets, Wi-Fi-enabled laptops, Wi-Fi and broadband routers, xDSL infrastructure equipment, cellular base stations and digital TV receivers. For more information: www.wilan.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements and forward-looking information within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and other
All trademarks and brands mentioned in this release are the property of their respective owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio