An internationally recognized and respected expert on future trends, change management and "unlearning", Uldrich has several other engagements throughout June as well--his topics range from "Why the Future of Aging Demands Unlearning" to holding a special session for government officials at the Minneapolis Verizon event discussing how the IoT will transform government in the coming years.
When discussing the IoT, Uldrich has said, "While today's IoT--FitBits, Nest thermostats, and smart light bulbs, etc., might not feel terribly futuristic that's because only 1 percent of all physical objects are currently connected to the Internet. When the remaining 99% are connected it is possible that our future might just feel as cool as the Jetson's was to us when we were kids."
Uldrich has worked with
A writer as well as a speaker and consultant, his books include the best-selling, "The Next Big Thing is Really Small: How Nanotechnology Will Change the Future of Your Business," and the award-winning books, Into the "Unknown: Leadership Lessons from Lewis & Clark's Daring Westward Expedition" and "Jump the Curve: 50 Essential Strategies to Help Your Company Stay Ahead of Emerging Technologies." His most recent works include, "Higher Unlearning: 39 Post-Requisite Lessons for Achieving a Successful Future," and "Foresight 2020: A Futurist Explores the Trends Transforming Tomorrow."
Uldrich's June Verizon Tour stops and other engagements include:
Parties interested in learning more about
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11904152.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- 'Planet of the Apes' Still Rules the Box Office
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- Judge OKs Warrant for Google User's Mails
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border