Purple WiFi provides businesses with enterprise guest WiFi that meets legal best practice. The guests log into the secure hotspot system using social media authentication or a short registration form. The venue providing the connection gains valuable demographic and engagement information from users through its Purple Portal, which allows the business to understand who is visiting and using their hotspot, how long they are online, as well as their age, gender and any other relevant information that they offer in their social networking profile. The portal also provides a powerful engagement tool to promote relevant offers, essentially rewarding guests for visiting the venue.
"WAV is extremely excited by the opportunity to bring Purple WiFi's solutions to our channel," said
Commenting on the agreement,
WAV is the industry's only single-stop distributor providing the depth of knowledge and expert services required to fully address the specific technology and value-added services needs of the VAR and Solution Provider community. WAV provides its partners a competitive edge by offering value-added services for its VAR community, including (but not limited to): Trade-In, Trade-Up, staging and configuration, site surveys and installations,
ABOUT PURPLE WIFI
Purple WiFi provides a fast, secure, Social WiFi solution to businesses wishing to offer free WiFi to visitors. The business is provided with valuable analytical data to enable more effective marketing. Purple WiFi is cloud-based and works with most hardware, offering native integrations that include Cisco Meraki, AirTight Networks and Ruckus.
The company is now available in 47 countries worldwide and growing quickly. Purple WiFi is also a member of the
CONTACT FOR WAV, INC.
630-818-1008630-818-1008CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply